PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on a problem. The matter is that not so long ago (dn...

Irina
28.05.2004, 19:08
It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on a problem. The matter is that not so long ago (about 4 days ago) pochemu-that has appeared the unpleasant rotten smell from a mouth, is more exact otkuda-that of a throat. He is felt at sglatyvanii. With a teeth of problems is not present, I visit or attend the stomatologist on a regular basis. Whether my problem is connected with so-called fuses in a throat? At me they were, at chihanii few times during lives took off... Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your point of view on this bill and advise please to what doctor (on a speciality) it is necessary to go.

evromedprestizh
30.05.2004, 22:25
Dear Irina! The angina, pharyngitises, etc. can cause a unpleasant smell from a mouth. But, prchinami a unpleasant smell from a mouth, can be also gastroenterologicheskie diseases. Therefore, we recommend you at presence at you signs of an angina, tonzildita, etc. to address to an ENT - to the doctor if these signs are absent consult at the doctor of the gastroenterologist.
The doctor the gastroenterologist - endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.