PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, to me of 39 years and at me chronic holetsestit, alas. Last week...

Vladimir
29.05.2004, 02:09
Greetings, to me of 39 years and at me chronic holetsestit, alas. Last week has got in hospital with an acute pain after six years of calm.
The Canadian doctor speaks, that the cholic bubble is full of stones and the bubble should be cut off, then all will be good.
I did not do or make operations any still or even. Whether it is possible to cure instead of cut off? I now also think what to do or make houses further. Pains poutihli, but still are. Whether it is possible to live without a bubble? Same not oppendetsit...

Jerboa
29.05.2004, 06:06
Dangerous complications of this illness or disease are rare - nearby 1 %, therefore surgical tactics - waiting. We operate when attacks repeat, prevent to live normally... After the first attack it is possible to not hurry. But if 6 years ago you had similar pains - that this attack repeated. It means, that the subsequent, most likely, will be.
Matter of time. If you tell or say to your doctor, that
As a whole agree operation but wish to wait
2 3 months - up to a following attack what finally to be convinced of its or her necessity, objections, I think, will not be. In overwhelming majority of cases the organism perfectly adapts to absence of a bubble. The doctor is obliged to tell to you about all possible or probable complications.
The decision only for you. All. Greetings to brotherly Canada.

Vladimir
29.05.2004, 19:35
Thanks! Have encouraged. I esteemed your site and have found that applied already in Russia. Tjubazh! I have already made it or him, and, is much better myself have felt. I shall make it or him still few times as the stomach is pure or clean from any meal.
By the way about local doctors - they basically do not like to speak with patients and at me such sensation, that my correct questions only irritate it or him. They have spent diagnostics instantly, but here to treat do not want. Give, speaks, we shall cut off and it will be normal. 20 million in America do or make this operation and annually one million!
But I understand that, that I have started with " cleaning of an organism ". Began again pivko to accept and vintso. Ate fat nutrition though it or this could be avoided easily. Excess weight has typed or collected.
If it is fair, illness or disease again has put in order me and has reminded, that so to act with itself it is impossible.
And the important question for me - operation. The matter is that I have entered to study in university as the captain and I am afraid, that operation can lead to dismissal from fleet.
Once again thanks for support. A good site.

Jerboa
30.05.2004, 17:01
Stop! About tjubazh, travki and any nonsense to conversation was not! Probably, I have not clearly explained. I repeat-
To be operated to you it is necessary skree only. A question - when! It is possible and now. It is possible and is sensitive to wait...
But! Preimushestvo scheduled operation that you do or make it or her when want... And here if the attack to happen during the most improper moment on your fleet - will have no time for laughter. Here then will precisely chuck out...