PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, what is it can be and to what doctor to me to move. About 5 years ago p...

Masha
26.05.2004, 22:12
Prompt, what is it can be and to what doctor to me to move. About 5 years ago has appeared for the first time and the second year begins strictly on spring unpleasant sensations successively: in a throat - the lump which is to be swallowed all time and does not turn out in any way, in the field of an esophagus - the sensation as though "bakes" and presses something, the breast bone hurts, and any incomprehensibility occurs or happens in a stomach - all time goes, excuse, an eructation and as if I have got drunk soda water, and here now these bubbles from a stomach with a characteristic sound leave. Most of all I am am annoyed here with this pain in a breast bone and a lump in a throat - already choke, the head starts to hurt or be ill;be sick... In the past to year I have passed or have taken place inspection at the therapist, the gastroenterologist, the otolaryngologist, the endocrinologist, - ANYBODY NOTHING HAS found the allergist! These sensations through mesjats-another were gone, and here one of these days later year the same has begun! My forces are not present more! Help or Assist, prompt, what is it can be!

Jury
30.05.2004, 15:22
I am am helped or assisted by Diazolinum. A similar situation