PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! One week ago began to feel a dyscomfort. At me proisho...

Olja
24.05.2004, 21:52
Hello, the doctor! One week ago began to feel a dyscomfort. I have a constant eructation (on all of a kind of nutrition) and such sensation, that in a stomach or belly air walks (very much often gases) leave and in a toilet I can not descend or go. On Thursday has drunk some laxative so on Friday from 4 mornings on legs or foots (hurted or was ill;was sick both an intestine and a stomach + the temperature up to + 37 has risen, 8) and in a toilet I and did not descend or go (me has simply pulled out a little). Tell or say, what to me to make? Exactly one year ago did or made a gastroscopy - have told or said, that a stomach lazy. I was treated also year have lived normally. That with me, prompt, please!!! To Me of only 25 years, and such patient (((

Dock
28.05.2004, 10:30
It is better to make a gastroscopy. For now try or taste motilium.

evromedprestizh
28.05.2004, 12:19
Dear olja! First of all, I recommend to exclude pregnancy. 25 years and the clinic described by you reminds you a picture of a toxicosis. Disposable reception of purgative preparations not vyzvaet fervescences (up to 37, 8 hailstones.) and pains in an intestine. It is necessary to search for other reason as then there was a vomiting. For prophylaxis of a "lazy" stomach you can accept Motilium 10 3 times a day up to meal and Festalum on 1 tab. 3 of time in day up to meal. The doctor the gastroenterologist, endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.