PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After sorts or labors has typed or collected many or a lot of;much kg (about 20 kg) as a result at body height 164...

Tatyana
24.05.2004, 07:59
After sorts or labors has typed or collected many or a lot of;much kg (about 20 kg) as a result at body height of 164 centimeters the weight makes 80 kg. Whether it is possible to grow thin by the summer?

Elena
24.05.2004, 16:37
Tatyana I has dumped or reset 21 kg, I can help or assist, write in detail about itself. helenherbs@yndex. ru

Elena
26.05.2004, 05:24
Tatyana was mistaken with helenherbs@yandex. ru address

Loburets A.A.
26.05.2004, 23:30
Dear Tatyana, alongside with change of the nutritious status and to increased requirements in power expenses, even at given birth zhenshiny shifts in hormonal system are saved. Therefore the given question is obligatory for solving with the endocrinologist or the therapist. I can advise you excellent or different clause or article of the candidate of sciences of Vladimir Vasilenko - the doctor with magnificent reputation. In section of clause or article - " in the help wishing to grow thin ". I hope you something podcherpnete useful therefrom.

Ira
27.05.2004, 15:56
Hello! One year ago on a head has made chemistry, to me have very much burnt a skin except for it or this (in some places povypadali hair), has passed or has taken place already time at me till now the skin very or very much hurts, hair drop out, the skin is scratched. I much pereprobyvala shampoos, balms, nothing pomagaet. Prompt that to me to do or make.