PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a mania to pepper and other spices. It is A lot of uprotebljaju in nutrition...

Peter
24.05.2004, 18:01
I have a mania to pepper and other spices. It is A lot of uprotebljaju in the nutrition, for example one acute burning pepper I can eat for one reception of peep. Especially it would be desirable since morning, before a breakfast. Than it threatens and than such passion to spices can be caused or called?
The husband, 28 years, is not present bad habits.

Lyudmila
26.05.2004, 20:24
Burning taste of pepper is caused by presence kapsatsina and bonds similar to him - kapsotsinoidov. These or it v-VA possess toning up or tonic, boleponizhajushchim, disinfecting action. Owing to these properties bitter red pepper operates or works bodrjashche as the cup of good coffee, improves mood and working capacity, reduces a level of uneasiness. Also red pepper improves properties of a blood, improves digestion, destroys a bacterium helikobakter - the reason of a peptic ulcer, and some other originators of infections. The use of pepper Is undesirable to people with predilection to dermal pruritic rashes, with diseases of kidneys, at a chronic pancreatitis, diseases of a liver - in this case individual state of health the best adviser. It is undesirable to use simultaneously pepper with acetic marinades.