PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. The analysis on a dysbacteriosis has shown nachilie patagennoj mikr...

Andrey
26.05.2004, 12:48
Hello the doctor. The analysis on a dysbacteriosis has shown nachilie patagennoj microfloras. I began to accept Intetriks for destruction of pathogenic organisms, and I shall accept then bacteria. I have found summaries in the Internet to intetriksu, they have arranged me, he approaches or suits me. But the summary to the bought or purchased preparation differed from Internet. For example, there in a heading of "Indication" the Intestinal amebiasis at adults " appears only ". At the Internet summary besides it or this there is and diarija, a dysbacteriosis, infections, etc. (mega. km. ru/health/encyclop. asp? topicnumber = 2506 and search = %EA % E8 of % F8 of % E5 of % F7 of % ED of % FB of % E9 + %E0 % ED of % F2 of % E8 of % F1 of % E5 of % EF of % F2 of % E8 of % EA * srch0). The structure in the given summaries coincides. Whether I drink the doctor? Whether it is correct?

JU.E.
26.05.2004, 17:05
All is correct. The matter is that the preparation in the beginning was bought or purchased for treatment of an amebiasis. But later have found out its or his influence on other microorganisms. So that you accept it or him correctly