PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At my child, to him 6 months have begun problems with vividly...

Natasha
15.05.2004, 15:42
Hello, the doctor. At my child, to him 6 months have begun problems with a stomach or belly and with a chair have handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis its or his result: the Stalemate. Microbes it is not revealed, obshch. kol-in intestinal rods 107, 100 % hemolyzing E. coli, a staphilococcus golden 106 100 %, a hemolyzing staphilococcus of 100 % lakto-and bifidum bacteria are not found out. Though since a birth accepted Hilak-forte, bifidumbakterin, bifiform, lineks. The doctor has appointed or nominated a bacteriophage stafiolkokkovyj 10 ml - 2 r/d, hilak-forte 10.-3/d, mezim forte 1.-3/d, 1 kaps.-2/d. Were treated but became better not, suggest as to be treated further.

The anonym
19.05.2004, 12:51
From the practice I would recommend to your kid Lajfpak-junior in a dosage 3 times on 1/4 tablets in day. There are many results when he helped or assisted at the problems listed by you. Look about itself on www. vip-doctor. ru and write questions on vip6k@bk. ru

evromedprestizh
20.05.2004, 23:31
Dear Natasha! The therapy appointed or nominated to your child is proved. For achievement of a positive effect course of treatment should make 1, 5 2 months with a repeated course in 3 months. Dear Isma! Inspection is necessary for you: US of an abdominal cavity, irrigografija with kontratirovaniem, the biochemical analysis of a blood (pancreatic and hepatic structures). For decrease of pains I recommend you reception of a preparation Halidorum. Address on internal consultation to the doctor to the gastroenterologist. The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 18:05
Try or Taste piobakteriofag on 5 ml once a day. To us at stafilakokkah has helped or assisted.

Natasha
26.05.2004, 13:09
Hello, the doctor. Whether tell or say pozhalusta there is any difference between piobakteriofagom and staphylococcal fakteriofagom?