PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At my child, to him 6 months have begun problems with vividly...

Natasha
16.05.2004, 09:44
Hello, the doctor. At my child, to him 6 months have begun problems with a stomach or belly and with a chair have handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis its or his result: the Stalemate. Microbes it is not revealed, obshch. kol-in intestinal rods 107, 100 % hemolyzing E. coli, a staphilococcus golden 106 100 %, a hemolyzing staphilococcus of 100 % lakto-and bifidum bacteria are not found out. Though since a birth accepted Hilak-forte, bifidumbakterin, bifiform, lineks. The doctor has appointed or nominated a bacteriophage stafiolkokkovyj 10 ml - 2 r/d, hilak-forte 10. - 3/d, mezim forte 1. - 3/d, 1 kaps. - 2/d. Were treated but became better not, suggest as to be treated further, and that to me have offered BAD
Lajfpak-junior in a dosage 3 times on 1/4 tablets in day

Rasulov M.I.
20.05.2004, 07:26
All these or it BADy extend, having the percent or interest from realization, my unfair and poor colleagues. Though a word of "colleague" to them primenimo with the big strained interpretation. Lajfpak-junior and other shamanskie "gerbolajfy" I would not appoint or nominate, especially 6 monthly krohe. I the doctor for adults and pediatric faculties exist knowingly. It is necessary to the children's gastroenterologist; I assure you at them there is a specificity.

Natasha
22.05.2004, 06:38
Hello, the doctor. Lajfpak-junior to me have advised at your conference the doctor from evromedprestizh. And on your site of the children's gastroenterologist is not present, prompt please where it is possible to address?

child
24.05.2004, 02:35
Call in institute Gabrichevskogo (find on jandekse) probably they are engaged in a children's pathology too. Your doctor has gone mad, what mezim krohe? It is necessary to delete hemolyzing rod, before it or this to check up on its or her sensitivity to phages, and then to appoint or nominate fagi napravlenno, separately against stafilo and separately against if, and then to occupy
Normal colibacillus and bifido. It is standard enough technique, pochemu-that the unknown person to your doctor. Talk in Gabrichevskogo, ask to give phone of laboratory of phages, there very skilled or experienced mediki-laboratory assistants (were earlier, at least)