PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. Computer diagnostics has shown, that at me on a background gastrod...

Tamara
23.05.2004, 14:34
Good evening. Computer diagnostics has shown, that I on a background gastroduadenita have erosive processes (so have explained - erosion of an intestine already is, ulcers still are not present) But I live abroad, here doctors do not consider such diagnostics, directions to the gastroenterologist, on analyses I have not achieved. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is necessary to be treated at such diagnosis at the expert or to keep to a diet enough? Whether there Are any "house" agents for treatment of erosion? Thanks

Dr.
24.05.2004, 01:55
At presence of erosions it is desirable to address nevertheless to the expert. But if such opportunity categorically is not present, it is possible to apply collectings (quite often by efficiency they do not concede to medicamental treatment) in house conditions. For example, the collecting is used: the plantain, zveroboj, mint (2 : 2 : 1), is insisted not less than 40 minutes, 3 times a day at in current 2 2, 5 weeks are accepted on 1/2 glasses to 15 20 minutes up to meal. It is possible to use svezhevyzhitye juices (potato or cabbage) which also possess salutary influence on mucous GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. The Sparing diet is necessary, a delivery for the period of treatment - fractional (4 6 times a day).