PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Greater or Big to you the request to answer my question. To the child of 8 years (...

Inga With.
22.05.2004, 10:35
Good afternoon.
Greater or Big to you the request to answer my question. To the child of 8 years (girl). Third time arises such problem: the child flaccid, a vomiting, a smell of an acetone. As a result the diagnosis: ketoatsidoz. First time it has occured or happened 1, 5 years ago. Vtoroj-in 1, 5 years, and the third - in two months. The exact reason, I so understand, is not established or installed. The girl often catches a cold. Sometimes on US diagnosed " a reactive pancreatitis ". Already there is a gastritis with a hyperoxemia. But up to ketoatsedoza - did not put. 1) whether can be a gastritis the reason ketoatsitoza or on the contrary?
Sahara in a blood and urine was not. 2) it is not obligatory, that kogda-nibud there will be a diabetes mellitis. Hereditary data such are not present. 3) whether there is a hope as doctors speak, that by 12 14 years it can pass or take place. 4) Approximately even what can be the reason ketoatsitoza in our case? All of us in a panic.
I am very concerned, mostly iz-for uncertainty, as and - to an occasion of a diet. Clearly, that fat and zharenoe to exclude, and - to an occasion sweet, honey, dried apricots, a persimmon. Whether all this is possible in a small amount. Moderately Saccharum, cheese, a butter? In hospital in which laid first time, have told or said even it is necessary sweet, especially if has eaten something fat, bitterns sweet, sweet tea. Now, in other hospital, all ketoatsidoznikam appoint or nominate a diet with restriction sweet, honey. Apples only green. A floor of a yolk in day added in a dish. 5) you can recommend what diet? 6) the Greater or Big request: advise, please, as we to try to avoid ketoatsidoza or even as can prolong the period of remission more longly. 7) and more the child now constantly wishes to eat. It is the reason of a gastritis or a consequence ketoatsidoza?
Whether can ljamblii if they to eat, cause ketoatsidoza?
The earnest entreaty to respond.
Many thanks.

Rasulov M.I.
23.05.2004, 09:17
Question address to the pediatrist, the endocrinologist and the dietarian.