PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! When to me have made a computer tomography an abdominal floor...

Marina
20.05.2004, 17:28
Hello, the doctor! When to me have made a computer tomography of an abdominal cavity have found out, that in me uvelichina a pancreas due to a head, parapankreaticheskaja a fat not infiltrirovana. Have put diagnoz-attributes of a chronic pancreatitis. In 3 months has gone on US and there have told or said, that the sizes pancreatic in norm or rate. I have told or said, that on KT was uvelichina, on what the doctor has told or said, that such happens: that pancreatic that decreases, increases or is enlarged. Unless such can be? What additional analyses can be made precisely to learn or find out hr. A pancreatitis at me or not?. from time to time I have pains in the left side. Thanks big for the answer.

Galina
22.05.2004, 03:55
There is at you a chronic pancreatitis - where to him to get to? Simply there are periods of an exacerbation and the periods of remission, therefore and the pancreas that increases a little or is a little enlarged, comes back in a normal status. Keep for life to a diet - exacerbations will be less often.

scorceni
23.05.2004, 06:52
Different parameters this or that of an organ svjazanny with a margin error a diagnostic method. Changes of the sizes that go or other organ actually svjazanny not with that that he ostensibly uvelichivaetja, and with that that or takes place plus a tissue t e tumoral rosti, or a necrosis and inflammatory infiltration. The tissue does not increase anywhere, it only the malignant tumour can grow from itself.