PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! nemogli you to consult me about the power supply system d...

Irina!
21.05.2004, 01:48
The dear doctor! nemogli you to consult me about the power supply system for my grandmother. To her 73 years, 2 weeks ago has transferred or carried operation on excision of a stomach. In addition: a hypertonia and Diabetum. In advance thanks.

Lyudmila
22.05.2004, 01:54
The program of a delivery for the people who have transferred or carried a resection of a stomach, is under construction by strictly individual principle, t. To. Complications are various, and references can be alternative. to. After oparetsii has passed or has taken place while a few or a little;little bit time, and finding-out of complications needs some time, can adhere to the general or common porintsipa: receptions of nutrition by small portions, but often, raised or increased kol-in legkousvojaemogo fiber due to fish, sour-milk, soya (at absence of contraindications it is possible to use enpity, etc. albuminous cocktails), Adeps basically due to vegetative as the additive in a dish, the raised or increased maintenance or contents viitaminov (broths, fresh juices on an acceptability). Also on an acceptability magnesian products (bran or broth from them). Any broths, canned food, delicacies, snack, sauces of rasping irritating nutrition (bean, mushrooms, a garden radish), ograichenie salts.