PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Mahmud Magadovich! I Am going to on inspection of a rectum. proktol...

Irina
20.05.2004, 05:31
Dear Mahmud Magadovich! I Am going to on inspection of a rectum. The proctologist has in absentia offered 2 ways of clearing before inspection: clysters or fortrans. As I to myself to do or make clysters am not solved, to ask to make there is nobody, have stopped on fortranse. Prompt, as it or him prinimat if inspection is appointed or nominated to 6 evenings. When it is necessary to stop to eat and whether it is possible to drink juices, teas in day of inspection and in how much to accept fortrans on the eve obsledovanija-in nistruktsii it is written in "evening", and vecher-concept extensible. I thank for the answer.

Magadov M.M.
21.05.2004, 15:12
Irina, hello!
I recommend patients to spend this or that inspection and on a place vrach-the diagnostician in detail explains to the patient all questions on preparation and carrying out of inspection.
I have copied purpose or appointment Fortransa from the directory:
Inside, preliminary having dissolved contents of a bag in 1 l waters. For full oporozhnenija an intestine it is required nearby 3 4 l a solution. Accept unitary in the evening before inspection or in 2 receptions - 2 l in the evening before inspection and 2 l in the morning in day of inspection for 3 4 ch before procedure.
Contraindications: a Dehydration, the expressed heart failure, serious diseases of the thick intestine, integrity of a mucosa accompanied by disturbance, an intestinal obstruction (spastic, obturatsionnaja), children's age till 15 years.
Application at pregnancy and feeding by a breast: Probably.
Side effects: the Abdominal pain (especially at patients with frustration of function of an intestine); at excess of a dosage probably occurrence of the diarrhea stopping through 24 48 ch after cancelling of a preparation (reception can be renewed in lower doses).
And the last - its or his cost of 455 roubles of 82 copecks across Moscow.
I such information can am mistaken, but at me.