PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Loburets A.A. And if a hemangioma of 4 sm as at me? On uzi - neod...

sa
17.05.2004, 14:54
Dear Loburets A.A.
And if a hemangioma of 4 sm as at me?
On uzi - non-uniform spherical education with a contour (it is similar to a target). KT otmechaeisja accumulation kontrstnogo v-VA except for a zone of cicatrix (!) Have found out one year ago... And that she such greater or big and what reason of occurrence?

Loburets A.A.
18.05.2004, 12:48
The reason of occurrence - it is complex or difficult to tell or say - probably it is connected with pregnancy, is possible or probable with reception estrogennyh preparations.
kadzhdye 2 3 months carry out control researches (MRT, KT, US) on acknowledgement or confirmation of absence of advance of disease.

sa
20.05.2004, 03:31
I man's to a floor:)
That can tell or say in occasion of the following:

Quite often there are diarrheas a meteorism, a chair practically constantly soft. Diarrheas or slabit basically in the mornings... Did or made a colonoscopy a gastroscopy of roentgens of a thin intestine. A gastroscopy: antral atrophic (the truth without a biopsy and histologies, how much or as far as I know it in fact a precancer), Kolono-I: paleness mucous. A roentgen - any pathologies. On uzi except for a hemangioma there is an excess in a body of the gallbladder and the increased lien.. PH metriju did not do or make. Than the set forth above problems can be caused or called, what inspections to do or make and how to treat? As a whole there are still problems: not clear inflow to a head, a baldness (neochagovoe/yet full), quite often does not suffice air (the allergy is excluded, on a line pulmanogoa too anything is not present) more likely vessels and nervous system is better from shortage of air helps or assists nitroglitsirin... Whether I here think can check up a brain and a backbone they can give such strange set of signs? I wish to visit or attend the endocrinologist also.

sa
21.05.2004, 08:02
> kadzhdye 2 3 months spend control> researches (MRT, KT, US) on
You probably not from Russia:) a direction on KT and MRT to receive it is practically unreal especially on such pustjashnomu in their opinion to an occasion, and at own expense to do or make it is unprofitable, to me have told or said that it is necessary to do or make only uzi (a hemangioma have seen in tsentrerentgenradiologii)

Loburets A.A.
21.05.2004, 13:43
(MRT, KT, the US) - is quite enough one of methods.
As to a gastritis - to treat it is necessary.
Write to me on a mail all that can concerns to a gastritis, strangulation ZHP.
The rest not to me!
dietolog2002@ukr. net
And that our dialogue is similar to a chat, instead of conference.