PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Here three months I cannot already cure frustration of an intestine....

Marina
20.05.2004, 03:18
Hello! Here three months I cannot already cure frustration of an intestine. Some years umenja there were problems with pishchevoreniem. And three months ago I have poisoned with yogurt and all became even worse. I have handed over the analysis on various intestinal infections and there have found out nothing. The analysis on dizbakterioz too nebyl very bad. The doctor gastoenterolog has diagnosed a syndrome razdrazhennja to a cavity of an intestine, a dysbacteriosis of 2 degrees. I have had a drink course Baktisubtila, Hilak Forte and Bififorma. I adhere to a rigid diet, but nothing helps or assists. Dva-three days well, and then again diarrhea. Help or assist please, I am already tired from all it or this.

evromedprestizh
21.05.2004, 01:37
Dear Marina! Your status demands long treatment and carrying out of several courses with keeping a rigid diet. I recommend you to spend also US of an abdominal cavity and a gastroscopy for exception sochetannoj pathologies GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.