PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Approximately one week ago I have designated the problem in konfe...

Sergey
19.05.2004, 12:28
The dear doctor!
Approximately one week ago I have designated the problem in conference on the Internet (below I send predudushchy dialogue), but unfortunately improvements does not come yet, all also the small pain in right constantly disturbs hypochondrium, even when there I press - that the pain amplifies (again gives to the right leg or foot). Periodically odin-two times a day, happens also arise small on duration (1 5) spastic strictures - thus a pricking and a burning sensation (very unpleasant) in right pdrebere and in a nape at night. What is it such and how me with these or it;this to struggle? It Lasts the whole month. Also has arisen as that at once on August, 1st and has begun with a spastic stricture in porebere right and left. (he last day three). Help or assist please! I drink tykveol, but he does not help or assist something. Can no-shpu have a drink to me? If it is a stone why has not seen US? Here now I write and gives to the right leg or foot! Help or assist please! Thankful in advance for the answer.

Sergey on August, 26th 2001 08 : 35 : 24
Hello the doctor! From the beginning of August weakly expressed pain (more precisely even pulling sometimes passing in pricking) has started to disturb. Firstly it was showed from sensation of a spastic stricture under ribs and obvious occurrence of a pain at an inspiration. But it last three days. Then it has passed in pulling and sometimes pricking pain in right hypochondrium and constantly disturbs and even gives to the right leg or foot. And here it lasts three weeks. I sleep normally (disturbed for this time only three times) And as you wake up - all on new at night! Medicines any did not accept before inspection at the doctor. Has passed or has taken place US, an electrocardiogram, a blood from a finger, a blood on biochemistry, urine. The therapist has told or said, that results all in norm or rate and even good, except for: 1.125.5 the cholesterin (is raised or increased at norm or rate up to 125) 2. The conclusion of US. " The moderate augmentation of a liver. Are increased r-ry a cholic bubble. Walls are condensed. Holesteraz - negative dynamics or changes. Minerals in both kidneys. Calyxes or calicles of a left kidney are expanded and are badly differentiated. (Primech. On sravn. With the last year there are not enough changes) Since yesterday has started to accept "tykveol", but while without results. Whether could play in it or this a negative role pitie in July and nasale August of tea from a grass "ZVEROBOJ" daily almost? In fact before the side so never disturbed me. Help or assist, please, the doctor.

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Rasulov M. And. On August, 26th 2001 09 : 40 : 41
The pains giving to a leg or foot, happen at othozhdenii a stone on a ureter more often. Seem to the urologist and with its or his conclusion come on reception to medium on Item Arbat 28 with 9 up to 14. However, the urologist qualified during the same time conducts reception in the same place.

Rasulov M.I.
19.05.2004, 14:27
Where the conclusion of the urologist?