PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doktror, tell or say please, the doctor has advised me to drink daily 2 litres in...

Vick
15.05.2004, 17:49
Doktror, tell or say please, the doctor has advised me to drink daily 2 litres of water, for improvement of a status of a skin and in general. But in me waters do not climb so much, I drink a little. Really, it is necessary to drink a lot of water or how the organism asks?

Fefelova I.V., the therapist
16.05.2004, 01:14
Trust in your attending physician, and about difficulties with reception of water tell to him, t. To. He lushche knows a status of your health.

Sergey Anatolevich
16.05.2004, 21:07
I to you posavetuju raspivku which did or made Vick my mum, the glass of water to drink small drinks or pharynxes in current poluchasa with breaks, etc. In a week in you will easy drink 2 litro some water. And that the skin was in a perfect status, I shall recommend to you to include or switch on in the ration bialogicheski active additives (vitamins, kokteli, etc.) and also to use cosmetics Dermadzhetiks. Without contraindications, it is recommended minzdravom and church. www. beautyofhealth. narod. ru

Vick
17.05.2004, 10:45
Many thanks for advice or councils. The enormous!