PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Prompt please, on what (on what illness or disease) mozhe...

Larissa
13.05.2004, 09:13
Hello, the doctor. Prompt please, on what (on what illness or disease) can specify such sign as - presses a stomach. Very much often, and these sensations not are connected with reception pishchi-can "to press" and " up to and "after". Happens, if I shall eat a couple of crude eggs pressure stops. Attacks sometimes from a mouth there is a dense saliva with foam. As advise, what it is necessary to pass or take place inspections. In advance I thank for the answer.

Rasulov M.I.
13.05.2004, 21:11
EGDS - a gastroscopy. The endoscopic research, allowing to see by means of special optics - an endoscope (it is possible to translate or transfer as the device to see inside) - a mucosa of an esophagus, a stomach and a duodenum. This research for diagnostics of a peptic ulcer and oncologic diseases of a stomach is especially important. For this purpose the patient should swallow of a long tube that is not so pleasant, but results of research as a rule are very informative. Except for that through the special channel of an endoscope it is possible to spend an aim biopsy, introduction of medicines in edge or territory of a ulcer, to define or determine acidity and microbial contamination mucous a stomach. Ph. 248 5055.