PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I disgustingly feel myself. pol-year back I was arranged...

Light, 22
05.05.2004, 05:10
Hello!
I disgustingly feel myself.
pol-year back I have got a job. The schedule - day I work, two I have a rest. In the working day I rise in 6 mornings and I lay down in 1, in target I rise in 11 12 and I lay down in 2 (I a remediless owl). Iz-for such schedule my organism goes mad, all over again at me the abdominal distention in the working days and a dyscomfort, in target - very well was simple. The further - the worse. In general, now at me a constant heartburn, such feeling, that the eaten nutrition is not digested, and lays a stone in a stomach. Constant gravity in the stomach or belly, not passing or not taking place constipation, any kefirchiki-c do not help or assist. I can sit on a diet from vegetables and yoghurts - does not help or assist. At job, certainly, is high-grade to eat
It is impossible, basically it is yoghurts, batonchiki mjusli and salads.
Last days I eat yoghurt, and feeling such as though a stone has swallowed, normally myself I feel only when at all I do not eat. Nothing hurts, only awful gravity in a stomach and below.
Advise, please, what it is possible to have a drink medicines that my organism again has learned to digest nutrition. That is, especially in the working days and, especially, when is (the working day with 7 up to 23, bolee-I feel less decently, when I do not eat anything till 11 mornings, but it is serious, t. To. Is vse-taki it would be desirable). In 10 days I from this job leave, so I hope, that all will pass or take place itself. But now - it is simply intolerable. Excuse, that so it has longly turned out, very much I hope for your help.

Magadov M.M.
07.05.2004, 19:48
Svetlana, hello!
First I shall ask you to respond to some questions:
- A dyscomfort or hurt (gravity) in right to a side and (or) in a solar plexus do not disturb?
- izzhyoga or a bitter taste, maslenistaja, not sglatyvaetsja?
- You when or did not spend US of a liver, a cholic bubble, a gastroscopy?
If spent, try to reproduce.
I wait.

The anonym
09.05.2004, 02:03
That you have described does not disturb.
Only about what I spoke. I too any did not do or make researches, unfortunately now time for it catastrophically is not present.
Yesterday all the day long had a rest and has sincerely had supper: Tomato soup with perchikom, meat, desertik. It became much better to me. Though, probably, it is antiscientific. Thanks, that so have quickly responded.

Mpagadov M.M.
09.05.2004, 05:54
Your problems directly are connected with a delivery, in your case it is more preferable frequent but small portions, t. e., everyone 2 - 2.5 hours to eat a sandwich and to wash down with tea (for example). To eat seldom, but srazy " from a paunch " is your functional failure of a digestive tube to translate on the chronicle with all soputschvujushchimi "prelestjami". And, as you write, "... Has sincerely had supper: Tomato soup with perchikom, meat, desertik... ", only it will not be better to become. If strongly has not frightened, address, can than and I shall help or assist.

Light
13.05.2004, 05:54
The second day I sit on kefirchike, a low-fat small fish vegetables, I feel perfectly. Thanks.
:)