PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me if I do not sing or shall eat hour 2, emptiness in a stomach and sla...

Andrey
12.05.2004, 17:25
Hello the doctor! At me if I do not sing or shall eat hour 2, emptiness in a stomach and delicacy. Especially in the morning. After a strong exercise stress sometimes delicacy and toshnit, more often when I do or make exercises on press. When we sing or we shall eat, begins hotly and hardly to think. Kakat in the mornings I go time three - desires happen through 30 mines gde-that. In general at me NTSD, pressure above norm or rate - can, with it or this is connected, or what that still? Thanks!

Andrey
13.05.2004, 01:38
Hello the doctor! At me if I do not sing or shall eat hour 2, emptiness in a stomach and delicacy. Especially in the morning. After a strong exercise stress sometimes delicacy and toshnit, more often when I do or make exercises on press. When we sing or we shall eat, begins hotly and hardly to think. Kakat in the mornings I go time three - desires happen through 30 mines gde-that. In general at me NTSD, pressure above norm or rate - can, with it or this is connected, or what that still? Thanks!