PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About three months ago me two myomas, which nahod have removed...

Alexey
12.05.2004, 01:25
Hello! About three months ago me two myomas which were between walls of an esophagus have removed, at operation the internal party or side of an esophagus was not cut. After operation there were following problems:
In the beginning there was a strong heartburn, a frequent and deep eructation, feeling perepolnennosti a stomach, even at the beginning of reception of nutrition, taste of an acid inside. After reception of nutrition, there is a partial emission sdennogo, to a lot or plenty of a saliva (foam) and what that, as though slime. I accept medicines: motilium and maloks in suspension after that the heartburn has passed or has taken place, and all other signs were saved (gradually slightly (!) weakening) Please to respond, will pass or take place how long the postoperational period, whether such situation is normal? If at you will arise, what that questions for specification what or details, inform on mine email naberi@tut. by
Zarannee Alexey is grateful to you yours faithfully.

Rasulov M.I.
12.05.2004, 08:41
Only, the surgeon operated you, can estimate or appreciate and prognosticate the postoperative period.