PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor!!! Help or assist! Recently to me have diagnosed a gastritis with raised or increased pussycats...

Katerina
11.05.2004, 12:23
The doctor!!! Help or assist! Recently to me have diagnosed a gastritis with a hyperoxemia. I try to adhere to a diet, but sometimes there are very strong attacks, medicines do not help or assist, is more exact pomogajutobezbolivajushchie (spazgan) but for very short time. The simplification comes only after calling a vomiting. Doctors have told or said ch. That at tenja refljuks-bile is thrown in an esophagus. And still very much often there are constipations. Whether it is possible to cure a chronic gastritis and whether there are medicines facilitating attacks?

evromedprestizh
12.05.2004, 05:41
Dear Katerina! The Painful syndrome is an attribute of an inflammation. You should pass or take place inspection: the US of organs of an abdominal cavity, a gastroscopy, the biochemical analysis of a blood (hepatic and pancreatic structures), the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis and a scatology for exception erozivno-cankers GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and specification of the diagnosis then it is possible to appoint or nominate course treatment and to give more exact references on a diet. You can temporarily stop an attack Halidorum, Spazganom. The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.