PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond please to my question. One problem - excruciates a unpleasant smell...

Alexey
07.05.2004, 18:23
Respond please to my question. One problem excruciates - the unpleasant smell from a mouth which very much stirs or prevents already during 4 h years (me 20). It is possible to struggle with it or this any cardinal methods potomu-that medicines and a diet is useless (saws any medicines after a gastroscopy at Rasulova M. - nothing has helped or assisted)? With a teeth all vporjadke (every quarter I go to the stomatologist, I use dental strings). Advise please something, and that it is impossible to communicate with people. In advance thanks.

Rasulov M.I.
08.05.2004, 18:57
Without the organic pathology confirmed endoscopically, hardly I appointed or nominated to you " any medicines ". Alexey, send conclusion EGDS.

Magadov M.M.
10.05.2004, 06:37
Alexey, good afternoon!
The primary source of your pathology not in a stomach, he in a liver and a cholic bubble. Spend UZI-research of a liver and a cholic bubble, put or apply a gastroscopy which you spent at Rasulova M., on them we shall be defined or determined how to live further.