PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me a frequent bitter taste in a mouth, a nausea, an eructation and vzduti...

Feodor Sobach
03.05.2004, 10:27
Hello the doctor! At me a frequent bitter taste in a mouth, a nausea, an eructation and an abdominal distention and as there are giddinesses as after a roundabout. Pains in the field of a stomach or belly are not present, the US of a liver has shown nothing, except for a flexure of ways

Magadov M.M.
06.05.2004, 02:36
Good afternoon!
Place on a page the detailed description of form UZI-of research.

Feodor Sobach
09.05.2004, 16:34
Liver: pr. dolja-133, a lion. dolja-47. The structure or frame non-uniform I sm, ehogennost is raised or increased, a portal vein 9, 1, intrahepatic cholic ducts - are not expanded,
Cholic bubble: razmery-are not increased S = 9. 7c2
The form with an excess in a projection shejki, stenki-not utolshcheny 1, 3, concrements are not defined or determined, holedoh-lotsiruetsja-6
The conclusion: diffusive or diffuse changes of a parenchyma of a liver

Magadov M.M.
10.05.2004, 01:19
Good afternoon!
The parameter - the area - S, for me is not informative, but the increased diameter holedoha allows to assume presence of developments of stagnation in a cholic bubble.
Spend potseduru duodenal intubation, unique, allowing to prevent development of developments of stagnation in the cholic bubble, dense from its or his cavity dense, congestive or stagnant bile.
There will be questions - address.