PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! At me the stomach is removed. At body height of 180 sm I have weight of 60 kg....

Daniel
05.05.2004, 02:04
The dear Doctor! At me the stomach is removed. At body height of 180 sm I have weight of 60 kg. That YOU could advise in this case (there is nothing to digest as it is necessary) for the prompt set of weight. Before operation I weighed 82 kg. I hope to the aid.

Fefelova I.V., the therapist
06.05.2004, 13:46
To increase weight, it is necessary to eat as it is possible is more often in the small portions high-calorie nutrition (porridges on milk and with butter or oil, the boiled scrubbed or wiped meat, a fish, a mashed potatoes, sweet compotes, chocolates, sweet rolls). For appetite vitamins of group With, on 1 3 st spoons of a cahors wine before reception of nutrition.

Igor Valentinovich (the Center of health)
07.05.2004, 23:08
Hello, Daniel! My son call as well I kazhetsja guess. And so, there is such power-intensive delivery which is acquired on 70 % without digestion in a stomach. It is called " a cellular delivery ". This greatest achievement of scientists, t. To. On a vegetative basis it was possible "to extend" high-grade fiber and norm or rate of vitamins, trace substances. My client Andrey at body height of 182 sm weighed 62 kg (the truth at an alive stomach). For 2 months he has typed or collected 15 kg. Describe your state of health and send to the address of: roseox@rambler. ru