PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! To me 24 years and at me greater or big problems from skins...

Aleona
03.05.2004, 11:04
Hello the dear doctor!
To me 24 years and at me greater or big problems with a skin of the face (and not only faces, last 2 months already this muck has appeared on brachiums and a back in horrifying quantity or amount), constant rashes of spots and acnes. To me have advised to hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis, which results I and I wish to show you:
1) Pathogenic a microbe of family intestinal - are not found out
2) Total of an intestinal rod - 162 mln/gr
3) E. coli with weakly expressed enzymatic properties - not obnaruzh.
4) Laktozonegativnye enterobakterii - not obnaruzh.
5) Hemolyzing E. coli - not obnaruzh.
6) Coccal forms in a total sum of microbes - 20 %
7) % hemolyzing stafilokkoka under the attitude or relation to all coccal forms - not obnaruzh.
8) Bifidobakterii - 108
9) Microbes of a sort proteja - not obnaruzh.
10) Mushrooms of a sort kandida - not obnaruzh.
11) Laktobatsilly - 107
To me have registered in the morning and in the evening not less than 3 h weeks to accept powder Bifidumbakterina, but, something to me is not believed, what is it will solve all problems and my skin nakonets-that will be cleared. Advise, please, more optimum treatment, being based even on results of bacteriological researches which I have written.
In advance thanks

Magadov M.M.
04.05.2004, 21:01
Good afternoon, Alain!
Your problem not in the broken or disturbed flora of an intestine, she is deeper. A dysbacteriosis - consequence or investigation, the reason - the motility of the cholic bubble is broken or disturbed, the thickened vesical bile is not thrown out from a cavity of a cholic bubble, toxins which should be inactivated under action of vesical bile, are not inactivated, act in an intestine, are soaked up in a blood and allocated through a skin, t. e., it you observe all on yourselves.
It is necessary for you to spend inspection of a liver, a cholic bubble (US), to hand over a blood on biochemical research. All results place on page.

Aleona
06.05.2004, 10:34
Dear Magadov M.!
Has gone, as you and have told or said, to hand over a blood on biochemical research, and in clinic to me have told or said, that the blood undertakes on several parameters, and have asked me on what a blood to look. Prompt, pliz on what me to hand over?
In advance thanks

Magadov M.M.
07.05.2004, 15:33
Good afternoon, Alain!
All is correct. You should hand over a blood on hepatic assays.