PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS! Please help me! At me greater or big, is not present simply huge problem with pishchevar...

Elena
03.05.2004, 04:34
SOS! Please help me! At me greater or big, is not present simply huge problem with digestion. I am am excruciated with rumbling and an abdominal distention. And, the most insulting, he hums during the most improper moment. After such dirty tricks the desire to live because it prevents to build attitudes or relations with people vanishes...
By the way, I was treated at the gastroenterologist (to. M. n.). Me surveyed on all and everything, but, that the most interesting, vs analyses were good!!! At parting to me the doctor has told or said, that for a panic she does not see an occasion, though an inflation at me very strong. I am simply already sunken in despair and I do not know what to do or make. There can be you to me will help or assist?

Maria
03.05.2004, 11:50
Suffering the same already 7 years, plus the weakened chair. Already so much any courses of treatment and doctors are passed or taken place. Can be eat agents? Help or assist..

The doctor
04.05.2004, 06:14
If all-round inspection of the reason of similar troubles does not reveal or tap that, obviously, it is a question of dysfunction of vegetative nervous system and to address it is necessary to the neurologist and the psychotherapist. It is possible to address also to a homeopathist.

Elena
04.05.2004, 10:36
Many thanks for the answer!!!

The sister by misfortune
06.05.2004, 00:54
Read, that similar problems can be at presence of an infection in GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. It can be ljamblii or dr. Helminths. Be checked up on helminths and hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis (if did not hand over). It is possible to try to solve a problem by means of a diet. Buy or purchase to itself the book any to. M. n. And t. d on a delivery at diseases GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, probably you eat a lot of gas-making or aerogenic nutrition (napr. Cabbage, a garden radish and t.), have a drink vetrogonnye travki or nurseries of the seagull ukropnye, caraway, anisic. I wish health!

child
07.05.2004, 14:41
Forum on www. disbakterioz. narod. ru