PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me acute stomach aches, with periodicity 20 30 minutes, but kratkovre...

Alexander
03.05.2004, 09:52
At me acute stomach aches, with periodicity 20 30 minutes, but short-term. It day dva-three. Thus periodically the pain passes in a stomach or belly and run in a toilet - a chair close to diarrhea. I am flied or treated marrgantsovkoj, smektoj, nosh-sing, even smazmalgon a saw... Nothing helps or assists! Prompt - if this diarrhoea than it or him it is possible to cure?

Dock
06.05.2004, 20:08
It is not enough information. A capsule "Omez" in the morning and in the evening. It is desirable to make a gastroscopy

evromedprestizh
06.05.2004, 23:49
Dear Alexander! At you a diarrhea - a pain, spastic strictures and more frequent chair, than usually. The diarrhea is an answer of your organism to presence in a digestive tube of a stimulus (a bacterium, a special kind of peep and t. Item). I recommend you: frequent plentiful drink, antibacterial therapy (napriemr, Levomycetinum), hilak-forte, probifor; starvation (temporary refusal of usual nutrition), the special diet (rice, bananas, crackers and t is shown. Item). The doctor the gastroenterologist, endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.