PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 34 years. Excess weight kg 10. But here he was going to at me all in ra...

Ekaterina
03.05.2004, 09:20
To me 34 years. Excess weight kg 10. But here he was going to at me all in district of a stomach or belly!!!!! For a year the stomach or belly has increased (zhirkom obrasli and arms or hand and legs or foots and the priest), but the stomach or belly became as a backpack... .est tried or tasted less... But if I start to grow thin, the face and a breast - to a stomach or belly though that first of all grows thin... How you think, without a diet, one physical exercises it is possible "to pick up, clean or remove it or him will not turn out at all, I with it or him was born?

Lyudmila
04.05.2004, 23:03
The fast augmentation of weight should set thinking you, that with your delivery not that's all right. If you do not receive hormonal treatment excess weight in any case means, that you eat much. The combination of exercise stresses, procedures on problem places with an eutrophy is necessary. One physical exercises, I am afraid, a problem to not solve or decide. Besides it would be quite good to visit or attend the plastic surgeon with tselju to find out a degree of a stretching of tissues and ability to restoration, t. To. There are cases when no conservative measures any more will recover a skin, even having grown thin, you will have the darling "fartuchek". But to solve it the cosmetician (instead of the masseur, not a physiatrist and t should practising hirurg-. Item)! There are data, that at excess of fatty adjournment in district of a stomach or belly and beder the preparation johimbe well helps or assists. But I with it or him did not work, and the personal opinion on this bill at me is not present. There is also a probability, that at you production of a hydrocortisone is raised or increased, in this case darkly painted berries (a blackberry, dark grapes), pumpkin sunflower seeds, soya products of a short period of storage, fresh sour-milk products and milk or dairy Serum, broths from an oats and ripe peas (only a liquid) or corn rylets well help or assist.

The anonym
05.05.2004, 13:57
From a stomach or belly just usually only by the balanced diet zhirok it is driven. And if only muscles to swing or pump, without a diet - that they and will be under Adeps...: (

Ekaterina
06.05.2004, 23:34
Thanks for the answer. What is the hydrocortisone? And what way the products specified by you will influence? Also what will occur or happen to an organism? On a plasty I shall not go - the stomach or belly not ochen-to me stirs or prevents that, is simple obydno.