PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At 3 h practically during a year it is already enough years or summer child often on...

Julia, Greece
03.05.2004, 10:57
At 3 h the years or summer child practically during a year already enough often there is a constipation.
Up to 2 h years I nursed, after that began to drink the purchased children's milk, no displays of an allergy existing. Simply there were frequent enough constipations, t. e. To a toilet goes more often under the scheme or plan - day goes, day - is not present, sometimes for the second day if there is no chair, we put a children's candle, goes almost at once, easily. The pediatrist has advised to put every day in current of week a candle, that, like, the chair should be adjusted. Improvement was gde-that for some days, and then again under the old scheme or plan. We try to diversify a ration, to give, as much as possible, fresh vegetables and fruit, but the child badly enough eats fresh vegetables so more often he receives them in the prepared kind. I add everywhere whenever possible an olive oil according to the doctor, but something improvements is not observed. In parallel with it or this the child from time to time (not only if cannot pokakat, and and in other situations) complains of a stomach or belly, simply speaks, that hurts the tummy and asks it or him to iron. The pediatrist here (we in Greece live) speaks what only to diversify a ration + candles in which it is not necessary to take a great interest or be fond is a decision of a problem. But it seems to me, that it is necessary to do or make something or something else on this subject. Probably, I wish to pass or take place through any inspection precisely to learn or find out, in what a problem and as with her to struggle. Advise, pozh-hundred what exactly and what by to us to check up and that in general it can be. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
06.05.2004, 12:54
Dear Julia! Basically, references of your treating children's doctor correct. It is desirable to spend to the child additional inspection: rektosigmoskopiju, for exception of the DOLICHOSIGMA (anomaly of a thick intestine).
The doctor the gastroenterologist - endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.