PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, please, at me after meal a unpleasant smell from rt...

Natalia
03.05.2004, 02:41
Hello! Tell or say, please, at me after meal a unpleasant smell from a mouth. Was at the stomatologist, he has checked up all, has healed. Prompt, what it is necessary to accept? Thankful in advance.

Rasulov M.I.
06.05.2004, 00:20
Carefully clear a mouth. When you clean a teeth, do not forget to be passed or be taken place by a brush on an internal surface of cheeks, along a teeth. It is necessary to remove also all crumbs, but it is impossible to clean off anything, it is enough to make some movements by a brush.
Do not forget to clean tongue. Often it appears to clean enough tongue to eliminate or erase;remove a unpleasant smell from a mouth. In tongue bacteria also settle and there is a scurf, as well as on gums or gingivas. Try to clear tongue so deeply as soon as will manage to get. If you suffer dryness in a mouth and are going to to get gargles choose solutions which do not contain a lot of alcohol, alcohol dries a mouth and strengthens a unpleasant smell.
Humidify or Wet mucous a mouth. Maintenance of normal humidity in an oral cavity warns accumulation of microorganisms and education of scurf on a teeth and gums or gingivas. On the second place after the stomatologic reasons a source of a fetor from a mouth are gastroenterologicheskie the reasons. Begin with a gastroscopy with definition of acidity.