PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, MILNA, you mentioned in One answer, that for podder...

Katya
03.05.2004, 05:11
Prompt, please, MILNA, you mentioned in
One answer, that for maintenance of weight in
Stable status the homeopathy helps or assists. What
It is concrete preparations? It is necessary to support or maintain
That weight which is available instead of to grow thin. I sat
On a diet, she has given good result, but I am afraid
To type or collect weight when I shall go to have a rest. Thanks. I shall be
It is grateful to everyone who will share the experience.

MILHA
04.05.2004, 12:40
Katya, you should understand, that selection of homeopathic agents - a problem or task very individual. There are no homeopathic agents " from illness or disease ", a homeopathy sorientirovana on the concrete patient. Therefore sr-in, helping or assisting one patient, does not approach or suit for another. Without lmchnogo visit to the QUALIFIED homeopathist to you to not manage. However now are available on sale homeopathic kopleksy (without the prescription), calculated on the broad audience of faces. These complexes not on 100 % are effective, however operate or work. For your purposes it is possible to pick up complexes " for excision of slags, maintenance of the general or common tonus, clearing and a rejuvenascence of an organism ". And vse-taki, predpochtitelnoee personal contact with the doctor.

Svetlana
05.05.2004, 17:47
Katya, it is possible to save very comfortably the reached or achieved result, without special restrictions if it is interesting, call bodies 953 50 04