PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Under the instruction the Bacteriophage it is necessary to drink 7 40 days four times a day, I eg...

Andrey
03.05.2004, 03:56
Under the instruction the Bacteriophage it is necessary to drink 7 40 days four times a day, I it or him drank fourteen days (accepting before it or him a solution of soda) because some days passed or missed, nenbylo opportunities to accept a medicine. What I have exceeded term of its or his use, in any way will not do much harm to a stomach?
I heard from you, that the Bacteriophage is not so effective. If it so advise analogue of this medicine. Please, otvette on questions particularly. Thanks.

Vasilenko V.V.
04.05.2004, 09:00
Question to the wrong address: bacteriophages do not concern to number of the agents applied in scientific, clinically proved medicine.
P.S. Tell or say better, that you treat...

Andrey
04.05.2004, 11:26
Under the instruction the Bacteriophage it is necessary to drink 7 40 days four times a day, I it or him drank fourteen days (accepting before it or him a solution of soda) because some days passed or missed, nenbylo opportunities to accept a medicine. What I have exceeded term of its or his use, in any way will not do much harm to a stomach? I heard from you, that the Bacteriophage is not so effective. If it so advise analogue of this medicine. Please, otvette on questions particularly. Thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
So he could do much harm or not?! Asked to respond particularly!!! I treat a dysbacteriosis. After it or him I shall accept bifilo-bacteria.

Vasilenko V.V.
05.05.2004, 13:00
Some times responded particularly, that bacteriophages cannot do much harm to a stomach. And to other organs too. And to microbes. Bacteriophages do not concern to MEDICINES. And the dysbacteriosis does not concern to illnesses or diseases which medicate. Find time prohonour though this time clause or article about a dysbacteriosis here, to the right of a text field, in a column.