PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have written The dear doctor! After a defecation hurts and puchit a stomach or belly gases not...

Marina the answer to simply doctor
03.05.2004, 14:01
I have written
The dear doctor! After a defecation hurts and puchit a stomach or belly gases do not depart I am flied or treated the fifth year better not becomes what it could be and that it is possible to do or make with it or this live in the city of Revda of Sverdlovsk area

Simply the doctor has responded

I do not represent, what opportunities are in yours honey. Establishments, but the given situation can be caused or called by presence of inflammatory process in a colon (colitis), or dizbakteriozom - for what you are treated and than?

My answer to simply doctor

Last diagnosis (the Diagnostic Center Ekaterinburg)
diskenezija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways a ventroptosis a dysbacteriosis of an intestine of the first degree

I am flied or treated (DTS Ek) Detoks, Paks, Nutrimaks +, Nomitsin, Hilak-forte

In addition I can write:

Has grown thin for 10 kg for 5 years
There are aphthous ulcers on an end of tongue

Earlier in Revdinskoj to a municipal hospital diagnosed hr the Pancreatitis
Laid 6 times with the diagnosis an exacerbation hr. A pancreatitis (efekt from treatment minimal - pains were saved)
Has sworn with doctors have given a direction in regional hospital
In Sverdlovsk regional hospital have told or said that the pancreatitis is not present. Itself has gone in DTS.

Marina
04.05.2004, 18:07
In DTS did or made a colonoscopy. Sigma it is extended petlista the loop is mobile is focused in the right ileal area and is fixed by solderings.

Simply doctor
05.05.2004, 09:30
Marina! It will difficultly enough be limited to the listed data to give kako--or advice or council. Excuse, but if there is an opportunity and desire, it is possible to discuss hardly more in detail your problems outside of "Aether". My address - JLinnick@medexpress. ru. Please - we shall begin from the very beginning - age, the beginning of a problem - in what, when, communication or connection with meal, displays from a skin, mucous, an intestine. Dynamics or changes of development eventually. An accompanying pathology (it is desirable since the childhood), including an allergy. The transferred or carried operative measures. Gynecologic problems. Frequency of occurrence of virus diseases (colds, Herpes = "colds"). About the above-stated therapy - that behind what was appointed or nominated, courses of reception. Features of a delivery basically. Restrictions in a diet are? Whether passed or took place courses of nonconventional treatment? Also that will find or consider necessary to specify...
I do not wish to encourage strongly, t. To. Most likely it is required doobsledovanie - as it to make in your area more reasonably, unfortunately - I do not know, but any advice or council in a direction of the further actions I can give.