PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son of 19 years. He already for a long time feels unimportantly....

Tatyana
03.05.2004, 04:13
The dear doctor!
To my son of 19 years. He already for a long time feels unimportantly. In the mornings cannot eat, there are vomitive desires, a heartburn, the stomach or belly hurts. There are constipations. He consisted on the account at the gastroenterologist. But except for gastroduodenita the doctor at negsho nothing found. Have However, found at it or him helikobakter. Have passed or have taken place course of treatment pilobaktom (if I am not mistaken in the name). A vomitive sign the doctor has carried to alienations, has sent on consultation to the psychiatrist. We went on consultation to paid gastroentnrologu to republican hospital. But there to him have told or said, that there is nothing to pretend, let idiet to be treated at the psychotherapist. Academic year has now begun, on employment or occupations he goes hardly, half passes or misses, t. To. To him it is bad.
I in republican hospital have paid for a computer tomography. To me have given out result in which the conclusion is made following: KT-a picture of a pancreatitis, holitsistita. Gepatosplenomegalija. Attributes biliarnoj hypertensias. As to us to act further where to address, how to treat, in fact to him only 19!
Yours faithfully, Tatyana

Rasulov M.I.
04.05.2004, 10:11
To hospitalize to nam-in the Moscow Medical Academy.

Tatyana
05.05.2004, 06:40
Good afternoon, Magomed Islamovich!
Thanks, that you have responded to my report. But at me arise in communication or connection
With it or this questions:
1. How hospitalization can be carried out (we live in
Petrozavodsk, resp. Kareliya).
2. In what sum it can pour out (understand me correctly, me not
It is a pity money, but whether they will suffice at me, here in what a problem).
3. How much seriously that I to you have described.

With respect, Tatyana Shirokov

My address: tashi@kspu. karelia. ru