PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear experts! Very much I ask to help or assist advice or council. On protjazhe...

Sergey
02.05.2004, 21:06
Hello, dear experts! Very much I ask to help or assist advice or council. During nearby 8 years (me 32) I am excruciated by a dysbacteriosis - a chair liquid, constant desires and sudden abdominal pains. Absence bifidobaktery, excess of mushrooms of type kandida, tongue is slightly imposed by white maculae. Thus I do not grow thin, even I have a few or a little;little bit excess weight. Two times on a year were excruciated with a urticaria. Repeated courses of treatment with purpose or appointment bifidopreparatov did not give results. By results of US pancreatic in norm or rate. There is a fatty steatosis of a liver. The cholic bubble is increased. On a gastroscopy to be solved I can not in any way, but very much I suspect a stomach. After a course intetriksa, but it or him it is impossible to drink Minor improvement constantly. All began so - after any banquet, dva-three days the chair was broken and then restored. Gradually term of restoration after vodka increased and formed or was enlarged and formed a proof dysbacteriosis. Prompt, please, what organ needs to be treated, what preparation can help or assist? Whether there can be it display by a candidiasis of an intestine? Very much I ask you to help or assist, t. To. Quality of a life - any!

Magadov M.M.
03.05.2004, 09:27
Kind denju Sergey!
You describe results UZI-of research: " there Is a fatty steatosis of a liver. The cholic bubble is increased ".
It is necessary to spend a gastroscopy. It not whim.
If in form UZI-of research there are parameters of a liver, a cholic bubble (sizes) put or apply also them, t. e., place on this page.

Irina
04.05.2004, 18:28
Dear Sergey. I to you very much sochustvuju, am so much treatment and result prfkticheski a zero. Wish from it or this to get rid and improve the organism? Write I precisely to you I shall help or assist irinavin@mtu-net. ru