PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. The doctor, help or assist, please, advice or council!!! I a week could not...

Majja
03.05.2004, 11:49
Hello. The doctor, help or assist, please, advice or council!!! I week cannot already descend or go in a toilet, have almost ceased to eat - the increased doses of laxative a clyster do not help or assist - that is action is, in a toilet it would be desirable but such sensation that something does not start up - from the left party or side a stomach or belly firm and pulses, but the pain is not present. Similar on a strong spastic stricture in an intestine. A heater, no-shpa, valerian drops do not help or assist. Here have advised to make Spazmolgon intramusculary, have made 4 cubes - has passed or has taken place 3 hours - any effect. I had something similar one year ago - but day 3 and I was rescueed or saved by well made Senna - now and it does not help or assist. What to do or make, it seems to me that I shall go mad, to me it is very bad. Help or assist please.

Magadov M.M.
04.05.2004, 03:34
Majja, hello!
I shall list you products which to you will help or assist to normalize a status, but then it is necessary to check up gastro-enterologichesky a tract and to treat it or him that similar did not repeat any more.
1. Fervital, biosorb, Rekitsen RD - all these substances are vegetative sorbents. It is necessary for you to get any of them. (One).
2. The microflora of an intestine - is more preferable Santa-Russia , she is already enough popular and effective.
Two tea spoons of a vegetative sorbent accept directly ahead of meal. Each spoon to wash down with a drink of water (tea) and carefully to chew, the formed meal to swallow and start meal.
Before the termination or ending of meal to accept 2 tablets Santa-Russia , to wash down with half of glass of water.
Vegetative sorbent and Santa-Russia to accept a course in 1 month and to repeat through 10 - 14 days 2 - 3 times.