PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist please advice or council..... To me of 45 years. 5 days a diarrhea. Nach...

Marina
03.05.2004, 03:04
The doctor, help or assist please advice or council..... To me of 45 years.
5 days a diarrhea. All began as at a flu: an ache, delicacy, a frequent chair, temperatures were not. Accepted: Imodium, Baktisubtil, Bifidumbakterin (dry).
The liquid chair is not present, but slime is observed.
What I should accept to stop it?

evromedprestizh
04.05.2004, 01:27
Dear Marina! It is very dangerous to diagnose itself and to appoint or nominate treatment. The matter is that our organism possesses a small variety of reactions on pathological agents, therefore the reasons can be different, and reaction of an organism similar. In your case, it can be an intestinal infection (a dysentery, a salmonellosis, etc.), a toxinfection, an acute virus infection, etc. For purpose or appointment of effective treatment is necessary finding-out of the reason and an establishment of the diagnosis. It is necessary for you to pass or take place inspection at infektsionista and the gastroenterologist then to you treatment will be appointed or nominated. Slime is a marker of inflammatory process in a thick intestine (a colitis, a dysbacteriosis and dr). The doctor the gastroenterologist - the endoscopist Rovno Tatja
On Pavlovna.