PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, that at me can be. Each time after I sho...

Glory
02.05.2004, 12:38
Tell or Say please, that at me can be.
Each time after I descend or go in a toilet on big at me in a stomach or belly there is a following: the first chas-the one and a half it's OK in spite of the fact that on all body there passes or there takes place " a pleasant shiver " further at me appears such sensation, that from a stomach have pulled out what that the important organ or as though have opened the tied up wound and she angry hurts on a wind. (but the pain not strong) all over again bolnachinaetsja below - in an intestine, then passes in area of a stomach and comes back back, then all passes or takes place up to a new chair. With a chair no problems are present - every morning as on an alarm clock (panosa a constipation) During a pain there is a terrible delicacy, absence of appetite and an eructation air. Sometimes the pain is not present - simply delicacy. And more - force hurt it is directly proportional to quantity or amount of a chair. What will tell or say?

Rasulov M.I.
03.05.2004, 19:14
Let's begin with exception of a pathology of a stomach. Make a gastroscopy.