PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO, WHEN TO ME THERE WERE 2.50 YEARS I HAVE COMPLETELY REFUSED MEAL (IN...

NICKOLAI
01.05.2004, 16:37
HELLO,
WHEN TO ME THERE WERE 2.50 YEARS
I HAVE COMPLETELY REFUSED MEAL
(IN GENERAL NOTHING COULD eat And DID NOT eat)
TO ME HAVE APPOINTED or NOMINATED 10 SESSIONS OF THE INSULIN THERAPY
IN mini DOSES. AFTER RECEPTION APPETITE WAS NORMALIZED

NOW At me TAKAJA-the SAME PROBLEM With the SON
IN THREE YEARS WE ASKED TO APPOINT or NOMINATE TO HIM THE INSULIN
IN MINIDOZAH. BUT DOCTORS HAVE AT ALL GIVEN UP.
As a result At the CHILD it is observed
STRONG BACKLOG IN MENTAL DEVELOPMENT
BECAUSE OF CONSTANT ABSENCE of APPETITE
AND PROBLEMS WITH DIGESTION. (VZDUTYJ THE STOMACH or BELLY, DETERIORATION SOSOTJANIJA AT RECEPTION OF MILK or DAIRY PRODUCTS)

WHY TO ME HAVE APPOINTED or NOMINATED THE INSULIN AND TO MY CHILD
With the SAME SIGNS is not present
HAVING worsened THAT ITS or HIS STATUS?
AND THAN THE DOCTOR APPOINTING or NOMINATING mini DOSES OF THE INSULIN TO ME IF HE COULD BE GUIDED SO IS DANGEROUS AS SPEAK NOW?

I READ ABOUT the INSULIN much. BASICALLY HE AT DIABETUM. BUT me HAVE appointed or nominated mini DOSES PROCEEDING FROM WHAT OTHER REASONS?? IN FACT I NOT the DIABETIC.

THE DEAR DOCTOR,
HELP or ASSIST TO UNDERSTAND the SITUATION. To. I PLAN TO SPEND to CHILD mini INSULINO THERAPY AT OWN RISK, NOT UNDERSTANDING WHILE HE CAN BRING WHAT ADVANTAGE or BENEFIT OR HARM (me HE HAS pulled out In the CHILDHOOD
Otherwise, I THINK THAT me the SAME UCHAST AS COULD COMPREHEND or OVERTAKE my CHILD NOW)

ZARANNEE IT IS GRATEFUL FOR THE ANSWER
Yours faithfully,

Mu
02.05.2004, 16:28
I think, that it is necessary for you will address to the normal doctor, to what nibud to the professor, whether chto-... Kto-such questions on the Internet solves?

Rasulov M.I.
03.05.2004, 00:46
Vo-the first, at all do not use an insulin without the knowledge of the endocrinologist!!! Vo-the second, for that also there is an Institute of a delivery to solve such problems. Your question concerns gastroenterology, only to a nursery and with connection of the dietarian.