PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ulcer

Marrying
08.06.2003, 16:01
Hello.
Whether it is possible to cure somehow a stomach ulcer or 12 intestines??? If yes, as???
And in general she vylechivaetsja???

Xomo
08.06.2003, 21:02
Hello Marrying.
Marrying there are two kinds treatment : and surgical.
The first spend at the uncomplicated peptic ulcer, the second at suspicion on a bleeding, a penetration, perforation or a malignancy.
Treatment can be a miscellaneous. But it is. For example: Conservative therapy includes basic and indevendualnuju. Basic therapy provides restriction movement of activity. Appoint or nominate diets, antatsindnyh, sedative substances, different preparations, etc.
If you wish to be treated houses I do not advise you. It is better to lay down in hospital.
Be not afraid treatment is.
If you wish to learn or find out more paint to me please on more detailed illness or disease (when you have noticed it or her, what pains, etc.)
Than I can shall help or assist.
Iskreni.........

Xomo
08.06.2003, 21:48
Still a question. Whether it is possible to learn or find out where to you have put this diagnosis and on what ground this disease has appeared.

Marrying
09.06.2003, 14:24
Have defined or determined it or her in 2000. Did or made FGS. Laid in a hospital. But after a while there were pains: (
In 2002 passed or took place medkomisiju in a military registration and enlistment office, there again did or made fgs, have found 2 stressful mirror jazvochki 12. (it balo after session:). In a hospital did not lay after that.
Treatment: honey with olloem, OMEZ, ranitidin, perepilinnye eggs.

Earlier a pain there were more stable, i.e. as under the schedule, in the spring and in the autumn. Now (priverno year an one and a half) they karotkovremennye and when-as, was not the last autumn, but were closer to winter.

I here have looked or seen your profile, there is written " Birthday December 31, 1986 ":) you it turns out is more younger than me for 2 years. In something here a dirty trick???:) Heh...

Marrying
10.06.2003, 07:42
Than I can shall help or assist.
Well and...
ZHdems...

Xomo
10.06.2003, 13:58
The dirty trick here is not present. I the pupil of medical college.
About your ulcer: Having looked or seen your signs I can tell or say the following. It is necessary for you to seem to your therapist or the gastroenterologist. In advice or council, that you need to accept, here I can tell or say, because I did not see you.
Similar, that at you the exacerbation has begun. So, that go to the doctor.

Xomo
10.06.2003, 14:10
If you want, I can advise some basic preparations and that it is possible to accept from nutrition.
Yours faithfully .

Marrying
10.06.2003, 19:35
Thanks for answers...

Xomo
10.06.2003, 19:58
Write at once as will recover.

Marrying
20.06.2003, 18:13
Greetings, Jaroslav.
Like it is healthy!:)

I'm glad.

All OK. There Is no ulcer:D

Xomo
20.06.2003, 18:30
:):):)

saken
29.03.2004, 11:44
Hi Marrying,
The matter is that my brother was ill
Ulcer 12 intestines.
Sechas lays in hospital and accepts treatment.
Have found out 2 weeks ago, a ulcer 1.5*1.5 see
You have written that have recovered,
You could share what medicines it would be necessary to accept,
Probably to accept vegetative medicines.
And what diet it is necessary priderzhovatsja.

I thank for the answer

Marrying
29.03.2004, 11:57
Than I only was not treated.... shchas I shall recollect

Marrying
29.03.2004, 12:10
I too otlezhal in hospital....

For exact sequence I do not respond.
Then was much perepilinnyh eggs. In one or 2 morning on toshchak.
As there were sheets alloja. Before meal. 2 like once a day.
From wheels were: Amez, ranitidin, Vicairum.
Still there was what that a chicken-feed, type there a heap of all is mixed and perekrucheeno. I do not remember that there was.
Diet: havat all is necessary. But to know when to stop!!! malenko all is possible...

And more something was... I any more do not remember. If you will tell or say what string the prescription I for certain shall know it or him and for certain I accepted it or him:)

saken
30.03.2004, 09:25
Marrying,
And what medicines has registered Homo

Marrying
30.03.2004, 10:59
If to me izmenjaei memory, that:) like so...