PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Eructation

Irena_k
05.02.2004, 14:18
Hello. The problem in an eructation, she always happens only after days off in the morning on Monday. In current of working week I eat very little and not fat nutrition, and the eructation never is not present, and on days off I eat more "serious" meal, but I try to not overeat. The eructation begins with morning on Monday right after awakenings with smack sedinoj meal on the eve though after reception of nutrition passes or takes place as a rule hours 12 13 as after 6 I do not eat, basically after I shall have breakfast or she is sometimes closer to a dinner passes or takes place and does not excruciate me till next Monday. That is still strange, that on Sunday of an eructation is not present, though the food allowance of Saturday and Sunday differs nothing. Before such there was no also I it began to disturb. Basically I constantly sit on a diet, I drink apple uksu and I limit myself to not grow stout therefore a diet to me will not help or assist. Prompt pozhalujsto, what medicinal preparations can be applied in my situation, in view of that that the problem arises once a week, but constantly excruciates. In advance thanks. And more about apple uksus-how to understand the unlimited use (what doses) and if to accept 3 times a day on the table spoon on a glass, whether it is considered it zloopotreblenie, and silnokontsentrirovannoj an apple acid-if of 6 % it is norm or rate?

gast
08.02.2004, 20:01
Has not absolutely understood, what for you use apple Acetum. It is a part of your diet?
I recommend you to eat is more high-grade and it is rational
If the problem thus will not be solved, visit or attend the gastroenterologist, probably, inspection is required to you

abc
10.02.2004, 10:01
Voziozhno a problem partly psychological. You are nervous in the beginning of working week, and any nervous strain is badly reflected in an alimentary system. How you feel on Sunday in the evening, whether the stomach or belly during or after stress hurts you?