PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with an intestine?

George
24.06.2003, 05:31
Hello, I already wrote to you once... Thanks big for the answer! Now I shall try to present fuller information... After visiting the doctor (passages of procedure zaglatyvanija a probe) have given out me the conclusion-chronic an esophagitis, a failure of the rosella of cardia, proljabatsija mucous a stomach in an esophagus, chronic gastroduodenit in a stage of an exacerbation.
On how much it is serious? The father hurted or was ill;was sick me a stomach ulcer...
Have appointed or nominated a course lechenija-Renni, Ultop, Kreon, Persen.
But at present me the stomach not so besspokoit, is more-problem with a chair (it seems so such sensation is called) that the stomach or belly is simply inflated or fanned and practically in what area I would not press, it is felt pobalivanie... The raised or increased gas evolution, nojushchaja a pain in left to a side is sometimes observed. To me have told or said what is it all from-, a pier if it or him to cure that all it will be normal. Whether so it?

Xomo
27.06.2003, 20:47
Hello George.
That speak that to you, this all is accomplished correctly. By your diagnoses, all svjazanno with a stomach.
But I do not wish you to not afflict and to not please, disease certainly seryoznoe, but it if it or him to start.
On the bill treatment I shall tell or say the following: it is necessary for you to replace or change a food allowance, to watch or keep up the figure, and the abdominal distention is accompanied by gases.
Accept that that to you the doctor has registered. If that else awakes it is necessary, write.
All good. Recover.

Xomo
27.06.2003, 20:54
The diagnosis very difficult since can all disease is connected and with yours previous. The question is actual also difficult. On an extent of this week I shall consult and I shall write to you.

Yana
03.12.2003, 00:46
Never would began to address to the doctor whom and to write competently is not able. Even spell-check include or switch on, sorcerers....

gast
03.12.2003, 15:29
:)