PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Burning sensation

iaroslav
11.08.2003, 20:34
The dear doctor!
At me constantly burns down in zheludke.ot meal not zavisit.analizy in norme.vrachi speak it is necessary to lower acidity zhel.soka, and me it in any way pomogaet.ispytyvaju delicacy, a nausea, golovokruzhenie.chto to do or make?
Thankful in advance.

Nina
11.08.2003, 21:05
I so understand your status does not improve and after reception of nutrition.
Try or Taste, that that of vismutsoderzhashchih preparations. Their positive quality - ability to form protective Membranula or film above an erosive surface, protecting it or her from aggressive influence from outside of
What analyses mean-, US, or the analysis of a blood and urine?
As to delicacy of a giddiness and a nausea it can be an accompanying symptomatology of chronic disease of a stomach and a duodenum, and can be pojavljatsja at disturbances from vegetative nervous system, various functional, neurotic frustration and td.
Please describe a symptomatology more particularly.

iaroslav
22.08.2003, 17:13
Hello dear Nina! Thanks big, that have responded.
My problems have begun about one year nazad.vse has begun with a nausea, after meal in osnovnom.snachala 2-3 times a week, then chashche.zimoj when it began to happen every day stably, to me have made a gastroscopy and have taken a blood on Saccharum, a status shchitovidki, i.t.d. Have appointed or nominated has not helped or assisted. Became worse-nausea + in the mornings, + in the spring, have measured pressure-lowered, have advised to be engaged in physical culture and there are more salts. But I feel, that the status has worsened in connection with burning sensations in the field of a stomach. Have made once again a gastroscopy-. + bulbit. The doctor has explained : is developed or produced too much and she is thrown in a stomach and burns down there. Propyl Motilium about what month of effect, and I feel all worse, but appetite good.
I thank in advance for the answer.

Nina
26.08.2003, 21:26
Problems with a stomach at you are accompanied by changes from vegetative nervous sitemy (a so-called, -vascular dystonia) .takie disturbance always go series and sometimes and provoke the friend, the friend on zamknutumu to a circle. Though certainly in a basis of it or this lays changes with storny TSNS (the raised or increased pressure in the field of 4 ventricles of a brain) or traumas at children's age of a cervical department of a backbone. As they say all this comes from the childhood. But it does not change a short of a problem.
Vo-the first, it is desirable to apply preparations not in the only thing ekzampljare. Try or taste for the night blocker 2-histaminic retseptorov-famotidine + tsizaprid (koordinaks) in current of day. It is necessary to keep
The certain regimen - hour after meal vertical position of a body + the raised head extremity or end of a bed on 45 degrees (or even a high pillow)
It while on the first course.
Write what effect, we shall supervise.