PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cholecystitis? The first call?

popova
07.08.2003, 16:11
The second month periodically I feel a bitter taste in a mouth, a dyscomfort in a stomach...
What to do or make?

Nina
11.08.2003, 15:50
The bitter taste in a mouth, can be a parameter not only deviations or rejections from zhelchevyvodjashchej sitemy. But also she can be at the raised or increased pressure in 12 perstnoj to an intestine, various refljuksnyh processes and td. Which you test a dyscomfort? How it is connected with reception of nutrition?
During what time of day? It can depends on the certain products?

popova
12.08.2003, 11:37
Good afternoon, Nina. Thanks for the answer.
Bitter taste in a mouth it is practically constant. I have already sat down on a diet, I do not eat smoked, fat, acute... I Drink tablets
hofitola while it is ineffectual.
The dyscomfort is expressed so: sensation as though I pereela (actually I eat as small as possible).
All conscious life I suffer constipations (usually I drink for the night glaksenu). To me of 49 years, body height 160, weight of 60 kg (i.e. obesities are not present). At mum in 52 years have removed a cholic bubble with stones...
I understand, that it is necessary to make US, but for this purpose nebhodimo
To receive the new policy since I live in M.O., and I work in Moscow.
While there is no time... Can, prompt where it is possible to pass or take place inspection - quickly, qualitatively and cheaply?

Thanks. Lydia.