PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Syndrome of the angry intestine

Manana
31.07.2003, 10:58
At me have put such diagnosis the Syndrome of the angry intestine with prevalence of constipations. Have appointed or nominated treatment, (Relanium and Eglonylum, Djufalak, Hofitol in an injection which while nemogu to find and a diet) but result not so satisfactory. I can not accept a medicine in the form of tablets, at once a nausea and for the second day it becomes very bad (have told or said that this a spastic stricture an intestine).
At me a nausea, I can not eat almost, only bread, cheese with butter or oil, tea, a little bit honey, a little bit meat varyonnoe from a beef and all. So to last already it is more than year. Muscles, joints sometimes hurt, in obshem I feel low. Sometimes well I think that all and then again begins, from what I shall not understand, a diet I do not break.
Tell or Say please how long to last this illness or disease and when there comes remission?
Tell or Say please in Moscow where it is possible to address and at whom it is possible to receive the qualified consultation (nazavite the professor which studies or investigates this problem) Where study or investigate this illness or disease? Manana
e-mail tina@batumi.net