PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cirrhosis of a liver

Fatya
25.06.2003, 16:32
What probable forecast at such diagnosis? A cirrhosis - result of a virus. Analyses different, as well as opinions of doctors. The most adverse forecast - can pass in a cancer in some years. Whether there are what modern ways of treatment, maintenance of the intact cells in working order?

Xomo
28.06.2003, 13:48
Hello Fatya. Treatment is known to me, but so so I am the pupil of medical college, I do not have such right and experience to advise.
I can give sense one advice or council address to the gastroenterologist.
But be not afflicted treatment is.

the doctor, but izlechaet the nature Treats illnesses or diseases. "Gippokrat"

Fatya
09.07.2003, 02:59
C for the answer. I very much would like to hope. The matter is that the diagnosis is put not to me (possibly, I then not so have morbidly reacted to the subsequent events), and person very dear or expensive to me. Having already one opinion (not the Russian doctors), he has decided to receive consultation still here, in Moscow. We have addressed in gepatologichesky the center, where on the basis of simple survey and inquiries bylpostavlen the diagnosis - a cirrhosis in a stage With, those a cancer. All the given analyses were in English and though the professor advised it or him assured, that knows tongue (but there are no colloquial practice, and therefore I translated), she could not understand that one of the papers laying before her - the computer tomogram, and urgently recommended it or her to make, though as she said, she a little that can change. On a question as so, nothing disturbs the person, signs are not present and td there was one answer is and there is a parameter...