PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stomach ache

01.07.2003, 05:06
Hello the doctor! To me 41 year. Some days I am excruciated. Right after reception of nutrition, even already in the beginning of reception the stomach ache which does not stop 2 3 hours before occurrence of feeling of famine begins. And so all time or famine or a pain. Especially in the evening. What with me? Help or assist advice or council!

Xomo
01.07.2003, 11:44
Hello Elena. I here such question, and whether had you at the doctor?
Pains can be accompanied because of disturbance of a motility of a stomach. The acute gastritis is possible or probable, but it is necessary to make "FGS"
Signs are similar and to a ulcer. But conclusions to do or make early.
Whether I would like to learn or find out you hurted or were ill;were sick earlier intestinal diseases or ill or sick and whether were at the doctor. Whether has put "FGS"?
If is not present, I advise to make.

02.07.2003, 06:09
At the doctor I was not. What is FGS I do not know, but I think it it is necessary to swallow of an intestine. I shall not transfer or carry it or this. About such signs appear at me on a regular basis autumn-spring. But so strongly did not hurt or be ill;be sick yet. Somehow couple of years was at the doctor back. He has probably thought, that my purpose - and Almagelum has suggested me to accept reception of a hospital leaf or sheet. Now I drink Methyluracilum - helps or assists.

Xomo
03.07.2003, 23:49
Hello Elena!!!

Certainly in vain, that you do not wish to make "FGS". Rather somnivajus, but I think, that at you a chronic gastritis.
Certainly, you can not swallow, but if disease will progress, can lead to a pitiable status.
All currents to you my advice or council descend or go.