PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Smell from a mouth!

Tamara Kulaga
25.06.2003, 02:22
Hello! Yours faithfully with the doctor and the request for advice or council!
From the childhood at me a smell from a mouth, parents spoke that at me " the open ventricle ". A teeth at me always in the full order. Acidity the truth raised or increased. The "bad" smell (according to associates me people) at me since morning also disappears approximately on an hour after reception of nutrition. I subtracted or deducted that " remove a smell " the activated coal can to help or assist, it is correct? Probably I need to adhere to the certain diet?
With gratitude, Tamara.

a
25.06.2003, 12:24
Ask this question in section "Stomatologist" at this forum - there advise on this question.

Tamara Kulaga
27.06.2003, 07:08
Well here is how always;-) everyone try "to direct";-) in " the necessary arms or hand "...
Stomatologists in detail also have in details explained to me that with this question only to you;)
Unfortunately stomatologists do not study or investigate area of a stomach (digestive tube)...
I ask your advice or council...
Many people have this problem since the childhood, many have reconciled, and many adapted. It is possible to breathe certainly only a nose, to be covered rukoju, to face to not speak...

Admin
27.06.2003, 08:53
Tamara the matter is that the clinic which conducts consultations in section "Stomatologist" is engaged in finding-out of the reasons nepritnogo a smell (and Sasha advice or council simply tried to give).

Do not find or Consider, please, it for advertising.